There is no such thing as being individual there is always something else involved like Twinkies individually wrapped but part of a box.

Friday, September 9, 2011

Hard Earned Freedom

As I look across the room I see stars many stars ; as I look at them I think about the people that made them possible. Many members of family helped  the stars  stay bright and a sign of pride. What I see is the American Flag as I think about our country's history I think about bad and good times. I think about loss and gain and of course freedom.

 Every morning I state my allegiance to our country hoping that it stays strong and powerful. One day though I dream that there could be no more wars and people can have the same freedom as us. I wish there would be no fighting or violence amongst ourselves so there would be no murder or human caused death. I hope the world will one day be better and someday no one will need to worry about freedom.


No comments:

Post a Comment