There is no such thing as being individual there is always something else involved like Twinkies individually wrapped but part of a box.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Importance of Color

I am currently reading the book The Giver for Language Arts class. In the story the Elders of the community banned and destroyed color in the story. So today I am explaining why the elders might do so and the effects of that decision.

After reading the book The Giver I think the Elders banned color because they didn’t want people to make unnecessary choices. As the Giver said if you make the wrong choice it can sometimes lead to a bad reaction. The Elders chose that difference was wrong they wanted all people to see the same thing every day. They did not want each person to see different colors every day. The problems caused by the ban of color may lead to depression even though they have a pill for that.

I do not know what I would do if there was no color. If I could not see color I would probably miss he scenic sun setting in the distance. A world without color would be so lame I could not see any joy in that world. In my opinion the people in that world don’t know what they are missing. This is my opinion on a world without color

No comments:

Post a Comment