There is no such thing as being individual there is always something else involved like Twinkies individually wrapped but part of a box.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Prediction fort the Beast short story


I think that Steven is hearing his dog or some other animal and assumes it is the beast. I believe that the dog will come back and he will return home safe and sound. His dad will ask him how the walk and that is the end. I believe this because I don't think it would kill the kid because it is a pretty gruesome topic. I also believe this because this is like the scene in Terminator when it turns out that a noise they kept hearing were actually just manufacturing machines and not the Terminator.

My prediction was wrong. This story has a cliffhanger ending open to interpretation but my prediction was wrong no matter what happened. I thought the noise was Chance however it wasn't it was some large animal. It doesn't matter if he survived or not I was wrong.


No comments:

Post a Comment